TINY HOUSE MODELS & PLANS
- NEW DESIGN! Beautiful, light-filled tiny house - ideal for stairs!
- Shed roof with clerestory windows and stairs are unique design features
- Two separate offices, luxurious bathroom, innovative stair design, full-size kitchen
- Perfect for tall people - 6'6"clg at lower level, 4'6" high at loft
- 24' long X 8'-6" wide x 14' high
- 172ft² lower level + 80ft² bedroom loft + 40ft² office loft
- Electrical hook-up, mini-split heating/ cooling, water hookup (hose) for greywater
- Want it built? $85,000 base price (incl. built-in cabinets & furnishings)
- View photos & drawing samples of the LIGHT HAUS
- THE CLASSIC: Vina's signature tiny house design - simple, clean lines
- Gable roof with Vina's dreamy bedroom loft with large skylight
- Luxurious fireplace, spacious kitchen, multi-functional furnishings
- Spacious ceiling height - 6'8"clg at lower level, 3'8" high at loft
- 20' long x 8'-6" wide x 13'-6" high
- 140ft² lower level +80ft² bdrm loft + 16ft² storage loft
- Off-the-grid with solar panels, propane fireplace, water hook-up (hose) for greywater
- Want it built? $75,000 base price (incl. built-in cabinets & furnishings)
- View photos of the SOL HAUS
- View drawing samples of the SOL HAUS
- NEW DESIGN! Mobile studio for flexible uses - bedroom on the lower level!
- Shed roof with clerestory windows is a unique design feature; SIPs panels
- Multi-purpose space for living, dining, sleeping & kitchen (no bathroom)
- Vaulted ceiling at main space; 6'0" high below loft, 4'0" high at loft
- 16' long X 8'-6" wide x 13'-6" high
- 110ft² lower level + 80ft² loft
- Off-the-grid with rooftop solar panels, small convection heater, water hook-up (hose) to greywater
- Plenty of storage at raised platform floor for supplies and elec. equip.
- Want it built? $55,000 base price (incl. built-in cabinets & furnishings)
- View photos & sample drawings of the SOL POD
Read an in-depth review of plans for Vina's Tiny HouseTheTinyLife.com created a resource to help make the process of picking the right plans easier. So how did my plans stack up?
How do I get the plans? After your purchase, you will be provided with a unique download link where you can download your plans up to three times. The plans come as a PDF file which can be viewed on any desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart phone. Can I share the plans? No, the plans are intended for your personal use only (not for commercial use for profit). They are not to be sold or copied without permission. Can I print the plans? Yes, you can print (3) sets of the plans. They are designed to be printed on 11x17 paper. How many tiny houses can I build? Each purchase gives you license to build only ONLY ONE tiny house. Multiple copies must be purchased for a separate fee if you plan to build multiple houses. Are the plans refundable? Once the plans are downloaded, the purchase is non refundable. Are the plans certified by an engineer? The design has been reviewed by a structural and Title 24 engineer (for energy efficiency). However, the plans have not been certified. Do your plans offer step-by-step building instructions? No, the plans do not include step-by-step instructions. The plans assume general building knowledge and experience. Do you offer technical or building support on the plans? Yes, I am to provide technical or building advice specific to the plans for an additional hourly rate. Will these plans meet building, zoning, or other regulatory rules in my country/state/city? No, because building and zoning code varies greatly for each jurisdiction, depending on your country, state, and city. Please do your own research to see what legal requirements you need to navigate in your own city, county, state or country.
This End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and Sol Haus Design, a California company with a principal business address of P.O. Box 384, Ojai, CA 93024 (hereinafter “Licensor,” “we,” or “us”). By downloading or otherwise using the Licensed Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, then you should not download this Licensed Product. The provisions below form the essential basis of our agreement between you (The Licensee) and Sol Haus Design (The Licensor). You shall not copy or use the Licensed Product except as is otherwise expressly permitted below. You should also read the full text describing the risks below and accept and acknowledge the risks before you use the Licensed Product in accordance with this Agreement. By purchasing these plans, you agree to the full Terms & Conditions of Use.